Information clause for contractors
In line with article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ EU L 119 of 04.05.2016) you are hereby notified of the following:
1) The administrator of you personal data shall be Przedsiębiorstwo “PORJOT” Jerzy Pordzik with its registered seat at the following address: 47-180 Izbicko, ul. Powstańców Śląskich 47. You can contact us by post by writing to the following address: 47-100 Strzelce Opolskie, ul. Gogolińska 22 or by sending e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
2) Your personal data shall be processed for the purpose of performance of the contract as well as for billing and tax-related purposes – pursuant to article 6, section 1b and 1f of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
3) Your personal data shall be received by:
- Entities participating in the order fulfilment process
- Outsourced accounting service providers
- Entities providing technical and legal supports services for the benefit of the administrator
4) Your personal data shall be kept for the period of 7 years in the case of billing-related information and in other cases for the period deemed necessary for securing a legally valid interest of the administrator.
5) You shall have the right to access your personal data as well as rectify, erase or limit the processing of the same.
6) You shall have the right to file a complaint to the relevant regulatory body.
7) Providing your personal data is not mandatory, yet a refusal to provide the said data may result in a refusal to enter into a contract.